Friday 18 May 2012

Why Les Mis?



My interest was peaked a few months ago, i was watching a humorous review of the Les Miserables musical online via The Nostalgia Chick (If you've never seen the nostalgia chick or any videos on that site i recommend you do because they're all awesome.)

As i was watching this review it struck me that I've never actually seen Les Miserables, I've never seen a lot of the epic musicals actually, I've never seen Cats or The Phantom Of The Opera. Again these are things that just never seemed important to me, I've seen plenty of other musicals so it didn't bother me, but this review got me curious.

I decided to watch the 25th anniversary edition of Les Miserables, (it was the most recent edition available), and i really liked it! But i felt that it was a little vague about the characters, so i went to wikipedia to read more about the story, that only helped a little bit though so i figured the next logical step would be to read the novel, and hey if you're going to read anything why not read one of the greatest novels ever written?

So lets begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment